Rock n Roll High School is a completely new approach to music education organized under the model of youth sports leagues.
Rock n Roll High School provides aspiring young musicians, ages 7 – 19, with the opportunity to play regular performances in front of their family and friends in a safe and instructive environment.
We provide a safe and professionally instructed environment for aspiring young musicians to play in a rock and roll band.
- Patterned after youth sports leagues, bands perform regularly on prominent area stages.
- Musicians with similar tastes and skill levels are placed in 3 to 6 person bands.
- Bands practice once a week until performances start.
- Bands perform regularly on a public stage, including themed competitions with judges and prizes
- ‘Rock Explosion’ is held once a year with winners receiving a free recording session and the chance to open for established Phoenix bands.
Rock n Roll High School bands perform at prominent venues such as the Hard Rock Cafe, Cooperstown, Crescent Ballroom, Tumbleweed Park, Tempe Marketplace, Sleepy Dog Bistro, MIM, Nile Theatre and many others.
- Bands are assigned grade levels (frosh-senior) based on skill level and genre.
- Friends may join bands together.
- Existing bands may join intact.
- Solo acts/vocalists are welcome.
- Chose your own band name.
- All skill levels from beginner to expert.
- Sound, lighting, makeup, and costuming classes will be available.
- Songwriting classes will be available
Membership Fee: $150/month. $300/3 months. $525/6 months / $950/Year. Other classes and pricing available.
Multiple locations throughout Metropolitan Phoenix. Now in Chandler, Gilbert and coming son to Scottsdale and Tempe.
Rock n Roll High School is the answer to a gaping hole in today’s musical landscape. The music our kids listen to every day is not offered in our schools, nor by any reasonably priced private organization. Kids who want to play in a rock band are left to find each other and play in whatever garage they can find, usually unsupervised.
Join Rock n Roll High School and help us change all that!